Microsoft Outlook has been a popular email manager client for years since it is very easy to use, efficient, and user-friendly. Furthermore, you can easily access various email accounts using one single Outlook application. However, the problem is you may see some errors on your Outlook application. In this article, we are going to share some useful tips to fix those errors. One of the most major issues that Outlook users face is the [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba] error code. Have you also experienced this issue on your computer while using the Outlook program? If your answer is yes to this question, then read this article to to solve it within no time. We have exceptional experience in treating such issues.
You don’t have to install or buy a troubleshooting tool to fix Outlook error [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba]. Instead, you can follow the instructions that we are providing in this article. These instructions are specially created for troubleshooting purposes in the Outlook application, and you will be able to treat this error.
Let’s get started and see some ways to fix this frustrating problem code.
Reasons for the error [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba]
The reasons behind this error code are very easy to understand as they are given here below:
- Poor internet connectivity or unstable connection.
- Opening multiple email clients or programs at the same time.
- Error in installation folder of Outlook.
- Outdated app version
- Multiple email user accounts
Ways to Fix Outlook’s [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba] Error
Here are some reliable solutions for this error:
- Updating the App
- Checking or changing the internet connectivity
- Uninstalling secondary email client
- Fixing Outlook installation
- Removing duplicate account from Outlook
Here are the procedures to apply these solutions:
1. Updating Outlook to Resolve Error pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba
It is a common perception that outdated applications can lead to error codes. So updating your your installed application can resolve the problem. The procedure to update your application is quite easy, so you can do that within a few minutes. In case you need assistance, please follow the instructions given below:
- Open your computer start menu by clicking on the bottom left corner of a computer screen.
- Once you open the start menu, please search for Outlook and open it.
- Once you have explored the application on your screen, please go to its settings and click on About.
- Select the Update button and see if any updates are available for your application.
- If any update is available, you will be able to upgrade your Outlook application.
- When the update procedure finishes, you can restart your computer and re-open Outlook to check if the error pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba has been resolved.
2. Checking Your Internet Connectivity
Your internet connectivity is the core of your Outlook application since it cannot download or update your email data without the internet. Instead, Outlook might show you [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba] error whenever it finds your internet weak. You can check if your internet connectivity is lousy or unstable by running a connection speed test. There are plenty of websites that can let you check the internet connectivity speed or stability within one click. You can simply search Speed Test on Google Search, and you will be able to check your internet connectivity speed there. If you observe that your internet connectivity is poor, you should switch to a better network to run Outlook optimally.
3. Using Control Panel to Repair the Outlook App Data
If you are still getting error pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba while using Outlook, then it means the data user of this application is either damadged or unreadable. You can fix the user data with the help of Control Panel on your Windows-PC. To do this, please follow the given tips:
- First and foremost, get to the Start Menu on your PC. You can navigate it by clcking on the round button on the lower-left corner of the display.
- When the start menu appears, type Control Panel into the search bar and see the results.
- Select the very first icon from the results to open this utility.
- In the Control Panel window, please navigate to Uninstall a Program.
- Find and right-click the Control Panel icon from the list of apps.
- Click on Repair.
- The user authentication popup will shortly appear on your screen.
- Please click Yes to go ahead and start repairing Outlook to fix the [pii_email_bd49696e1d43ab5b60ba] error within no time.
- Once the operation finishes, restart your computer and check if the issue persists.